In order to update the firmware of tplink router, you need to login to www.tplinkwifi.net. Every router works on software called Firmware, which needs to be updated after some time of use. Tplink releases the new firmware update for every product to improve the security features and other new features also. You can download the latest firmware update for any router from the Tplink website www.tplinkwifi.net. Furthermore, there are two methods to update the firmware, Automatically and Manually. Therefore, follow the steps below to Update the Firmware of TpLink router.
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of available firmware and place it on desktop.
- Therefore, go to www.tplinkwifi.net and login to the web management page.
- Search for System Tools and click on it.
- Now choose Firmware Update.
- Also, click on Browse and locate the downloaded file on the desktop and click on Upgrade.
It will take a minute or two to upgrade the firmware and install it on your tplink router. Once the new firmware is updated, your router will reboot to apply the changes. Hence, your router’s firmware is updated successfully.
Read more about Login or Setup TpLink WiFi Issues.
Read more about Tplink Login and Setup.