Before proceeding to tplinkwifi.net tplink login and setup, we need to make sure that the hardware part is installed correctly.
- First of all, reboot the modem and wait for 2 minutes.
- Also, connect an ethernet cable from your modem to the WAN port of your router.
- Therefore turn ON the modem and wait for 2 minutes.
- Certainly, connect another ethernet cable from your router’s ethernet port to your laptop.
- Finally, plug in the router’s power cable to the power source.
In case you have a cable coming straight from the wall, with no doubt, you need to connect that same cable directly to the WAN port of your router. Hence you can simply type in tplinkwifi.net in the browser to login and setup the tplink router easily. Above all, if you face issues while login and setup tplink, you can read more about other ways to login.
Configuring The TpLink Router Login Setup
There are two ways you can configure the tplink router.
- TP-Link Tether App
- Using Web Browser
TP-Link Tether App: – Download the TP-Link Tether App from App Store or Google Play and Install it. Therefore open the App and tap on + icon. Select your router model and follow the easy steps to configure the tplink router.
Using a Web Browser: – If the hardware connections are good then take a laptop connected to the router via ethernet cable and type tplinkwifi.net or 192.168.0.1 in the address bar of the browser. As a result, create your own password to login and follow the easy setup wizard to configure the router successfully.
Read more about Login or Setup TpLink WiFi Issues.
Read more about Tplink Login and Setup.