How to login to the tplink router?
To login to tplink router with www.tplinkwifi.net, We recomend to use web based utillity. As a result you can manage and configure the router according to your choice. Therefore, you just need a web browser of a laptop or computer connected to the routers wifi network.
Follow the steps below to login to the tplink with www.tplinkwifi.net
- First of all, type in www.tplinkwifi.net or 192.168.0.1 in the address bar of any browser. e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari for Mac OS.
- Therefore enter “admin” for username and “admin” for password and hit OK button.
- Once you are logged in, choose the Quick Setup option to configure the router.
- As a result, you’ll see the WAN Connection Type screen.
- Carefully choose this option whether it’s a PPPoE or Dynamic or Static Internet Connection.
- Tplink router also provides the Auto–Detect option, choose that.
- In case your internet connection is PPPoE, you need to enter the username and password provided to you by your ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- Consequently, click on Next and make sure the Wireless Radio Box is checked with a tick mark.
- Enter a valid 32 character SSID name and choose secyrity type WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Therefore choose a new password and click on Next to Finish the Configuration.
Hence, Reboot the router for the settings to take effect and enjoy the best wifi network.
Read more about Login or Setup TpLink WiFi Issues.
Read more about Tplink Login and Setup.